Thursday, August 28, 2008

You are getting sleepy



LOL! I love this frog!! Hes so cute and funny! I got this image from the PIF thread from Leigh Ann. I colored him using the gamsol magic technique and outlined him with cool gray no. 1 copic marker. I paired him with the seeing spots background stamped tone on tone on the green galore panel and embossed with kaledioscope ep on the basic gray layer. I thought the spots background would be cute paired with this frog! I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. Black brads and black gingham ribbon were added for embellishments.


Really simple card for todays ways to use it challenge sharpen it up. I love using colored pencils so this was an easy challenge for me so I have two for you today. For my second card I used last weeks sketch challenge. The elephant image is coming Sept 1 from H & M stamps and hes so adorable! I used crate dp from the Taylor collection. I added faux stitching to the soft sky layer and used the color spritzer tool on the image.
Headed to hospital for Alanas pre-op. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Neva said...

OMGosh Shannon, I love them both, would not want to have to say this one or that bc both are gorgeous and special in thier own unique way. I love that frog image, soo funny. The elephant is just too precious. Great job on both of these.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, that first card is a crack up. Totally made me LOL!

LOVE it!!!

Ann said...

That frog is HILARIOUS! Love it! :D