Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hot blingy boots in the summer

I played with my new in colors today!!! I used this AC dp the other day and I couldnt wait to get my in colors in to use it!

Todays card is a triple challenge card. Todays ways to use it is bejewled. I used K & Co jewels on the polka dots on her rain boots. So now she has blingy boots!LOL! I also used mftsc42 for my layout. This card is also for the mfgd09 Hot in the summer. Okay you are probably looking at my card and thinking where did she get summer from this?!?!LOL! Let me explain. This dp that I *heart* is from American crafts. The circle dp is called hula hoop and the striped dp for her paper pieced rain coat is called monkey bars. During the summer we usually go to the park on Saturday mornings. You following me now?!? Okay for the rain or shine part. I actually have two answers for this...A couple of weeks ago we were going to get in the pool it was a little cloudy but the sun was still shining and it was HOT! We got out to the pool and it started raining but by the time we got to the door it stopped. So we decided to wait about 15 mins to see if it was going to start again. Nothing! So we got back out in the pool. We swam for about 30 minutes and it started raining. No clouds in the sky sun shining! What?!?! I was determined we were going to swim! We hadnt been in the pool all week. So I told the kids unless we heard thunder we were staying in. We swam in the rain for about 30 minutes before it ever thundered and they were sooo funny. They had a blast! Thats the long winded answer the simpler answer is when it gets HOT in GA like its been the last 3 days with heat index of 110 we usually have BAD thunderstorms especially late in the afternoon. Guess what its doing today?!?!LOL! Yep! Storming! If you look at the pic of the kids this morning you can see how thick the air is!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Neva said...

Such a cute creation, great job on all 3 challenges. Fantastic display of weather here in the deep south.

Lynn Put said...

HOW FUN! This is such a great card, I love the papers you used, the paper piecing and of course the gems on her boots!

Denise Marzec said...

Great card!!

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute!! I love those papers!!