Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wild Groovy Vervesary

Todays color challenge is an easy one. Farewell in colors. Choose any in colors and neutrals just no other other colors. I chose to use my faves groovy guava and wild wasabi. I *heart* wild wasabi!LOL! I hate to see it go! I combined todays color challenge with Verve sketch challenge and it fit perfectly for Lauries challenge on Meet the Divas. So here is my triple challenge card for you today!

I knew I wanted to use my verve sentiment so I decided to go floral today. I pulled out this image from Garden Silhouettes that I just cut out this morning!LOL! I used reinkers and fantastix to ink up my image. I used pallette of prints in guava and wasabi. I have to use up some of my stash so I can get the new prints that are coming from the new catty! I also used fiskars treading water punch and added MM eyelets that are a perfect match for wasabi. I havent made a tall card in awhile and I love making them I just hate taking pics of them b/c I have a hard time. This card didnt photograph well b/c its heavy. I added dimensionals under the wasabi/white layer. Then I added dimensionals under the main image and sentiment.

We went to cheerleading and football yesterday and Alana came home with a busted lip and Brayden got a knot on the forehead. Great start huh?!?!LOL! Even with that they had a blast. Yesterday was just an evaluation and drills. They will all drive me crazy b/c practices dont start until Aug 26 thats 3 weeks that I get hear "Are we going to cheerleading/football today?" Yayyy fun for me! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous tall card Shannon!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous!! You rocked the color challenge today. Love that you used the argyle print. Looks fantastic!!

Neva said...

WOW Shannon, 3in1, you wouldn't be trying to take my crown now would you? :)
this is just FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL. I love this. Great job on all 3 challenges.

valentina9 said...

This is a gorgeous card. Great job on the challenges. I especially love the argyle with the floral image!

Nancy B said...

Oooohhhh.....So pretty!! Those color's look awesome together.

I just love viewing your blog. So many cool things to see and read.

Enjoy your day!