Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blush Cocoa Riley

Sorry for the angle but I wanted to show you I decorated the inside of my card!! Yayyy!LOL! Todays color challenge is ruby red, blush blossom, and close to cocoa. Perfect colors for the Riley image Stephanie just sent me! Thanks! Im a PIF addict now!LOL! For those of you saying huh?!? PIF stands for pay it forward. Basically you make a list of images you have when you see something on the current list posted and you "snag" the image then you post your list for someone to snag off you! You can find the current pif thread here where they have just started round 53. Thanks so much Denise for hooking me up!LOL!

Okay card deets now..Riley is colored with gamsol magic technique. I added used my sakura gelly roll pen on the pan and under the cupcakes. I also added stardust stickles to the frosting. Riley was cut and embossed using square nesties. Oh and I also spritzed the image with all 3 colors! The layout is CPS #78. The ribbon looks much darker in the pic than it is IRL.

Im on cloud 9 today!! H & M will be releasing 40 yes 40 stamps/sets in Septemeber and I got major happy mail today! Yall are gonna LOVE these!! Ashley from Treehouse also emailed me this morning and asked me and Mama to stay on as guest designers for the month of September. GREAT DAY!LOL!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: pif Baking Riley image stamped w/black stazon
Paper: textured close to cocoa, textured blush blossom, textured ruby red, cocoa prints pack
Other: cranberry ribbon from Joanns, sakura gelly roll pen, stardust stickles, scallop border, silver brads

5 comments:

shelly said...

great card! what a cute lil stamp.. i love the colors you chose for this card

Neva said...

When your head gets out of the cloud and you come back down to earth just remember that I thought you every thing you know. HaHa. This is a great creation for today's color challenge. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

That image is so cute - so loving the colors and I love your use of the CPS sketch!

Denise Marzec said...

hehe, yep, PIF'ing can be SUPER addicting. Glad you're enjoying it. Love what you did with the cupcake Riley. Too cute!

Julia Aston said...

Love your cupcake Riley - wonderful coloring - super scalloped edge on this pretty card!

I just got my stamps too! a little overwhelming! now to start making preview cards!!!

thanks for the link to the PIF's