Friday, August 15, 2008

Chillin Challenge

Todays challenge from Jeanne S was to make a card using a snowman. Well Im in no way ready for Christmas so I had to dig out my Christmas stamps!LOL! I decided to use this image from MFT Baby its cold outside. I really struggled with this card this morning. 2 1/2 hours struggled!LOL! I just cant get in the mind frame to be holly and jolly in August!LOL! I have a few things I HAVE to get done today before the kids get home so Im just going to post the recipe here! Sorry!
Recipe:
Stamps: MFT Baby its cold outside, SU Penguin pals
Paper: AC monkey bars, pink pirouette, baja breeze, night of navy, textured always artichoke, kiwi kiss, pti white
Ink: kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, baja breeze reinkers, artichoke, navy, and blush blossom markers
Other: aquapainter (filled w/alcohol), ribbon from Micheals, oval punches, quickutz jacks, stardust stickles, copic cool gray no.1, bling

1 comment:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just so gorgeous, I love this. Great job on this challenge. Lovely coloring. I left you something on my blog.