Sunday, August 3, 2008

Times fun when its sfytt

Sorry this post is so late but we've been in the pool again today. Mama even came over so we had a blast at least until Brayden went head first off the ladder and I was trying to get to him and my foot slipped off the ladder and went through it! So he has a bruise on his pelvis and I have one on my shin.

I made this card for todays featured stamper challenge. Todays stamper is Michelle aka Shellapoo. I was inspired by her frockling frogs card but I decided to use my neglected Hambo frog. I love this image! Hes sooo cute and the sentiment cracks me up!LOL! I used Jens sfytt for my layout. I pulled out my wintergreen dp from last Christmas. I love using this for frog images b/c of the colors. I dont think I made but one or two holiday cards with this dp everything else has been frog or turtle images!LOL! I colored the frog using the gamsol magic technique and outlined him with a copic marker. I colored the clear dew drops with my SU arthicoke marker to match my card. I used soft sky ds ribbon and some polka dot celery ribbon I got from Michaels $1 bin.

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Yikes, sorry to hear about the boo-boos in the pool. :( Cuuuute card though! Love that frog!

Kathryn said...

Very cute card -- love the shades of green, very pretty!
The frogs are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZAS...this is so cute!

Neva said...

Shannon I love this sketch and you have created a beauty with these Hambo images, such a cute card.