Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fairy Dusting


Amy (rohla) created this beautiful card yesterday and I loved the colors! So I decided to combine them with todays sketch challenge and another sneak peek from H & M.
Todays sneak peek is a set called Fairy tales. I was so excited when I got this set in the mail! Madison and Alana love tinkerbell so I cant wait to put together some fairy invites with this set!
I stamped the mushrooms inked in river rock and added stickles to all the spots. The butterfly is stamped in baja breeze with stickles added to the trail. I stamped the fairy wings on vellum in pink pirouette and cut out and added stickles to the spots on the wings. The fairy is stamped on vanilla in pink pirouette. I cut the fairy out and popped her up on the vellum wings. I wanted the wings to be off the image some. I sponged the edges with river rock. The main image is popped up on dimensionals. I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp "just a little dusting" and added 3 stickle dots under the sentiment. To soften the river rock prints I added vellum over it and secured with gold brads.
Hope you enjoy my card and have a great day!

3 comments:

Neva said...

Love this Shannon, great job on this sneak peaks. Great job on the sketch today

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, this is tooo cute!

Ann said...

That little fairy is beautiful! Love the vellum!