Monday, August 18, 2008

Dino Day Treat

Todays challenge is to make an acetate treat box. I love 3-d items like this but I have the hardest time with them! This was my first time making an acetate box. The hardest part was scoring the acetate!

I didnt want to put candy in my box so I went through my treat drawer and found some dinos. I always keep some of these on hand. They come in a bag of 50 dinos for $1 at Dollar Tree! They also have frogs, lizards, etc. I made this card here for Braydens first day of school but I forgot to give it to him! Bad Mama!LOL! So I made a box to go with it. I love this dino day set from H & M because its a bold stamp set and its perfect for those quick cards you need for kids!

Short post today. Alana has an appt today to see if she needs her tonsils and adnoids taken out. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon, I just know he will love this especially if you fill it with candy. LOL

Julia Aston said...

Love your Dino box! how fun to have them inside! super colors and stamping on this!