Saturday, August 2, 2008

OCC Inspiration Bandit



Since Ive been a slacker blogger the past couple of weeks I decided to do two posts today! I made this card for the OCC sketch challenge and todays inspiration challenge. I went to Mamas today to stamp which is something we havent been able to do in awhile. I brought along this super cute AC dp for the inspriation challenge since I loved the striped and polka dot bag. The dp is Monkey Bars and Hula hoops. I used her fiskars wavy border and Martha Stewart circle cutter. I had alot of trouble using the circle cutter. I did find if you cut your circle first then stamp is was easier which is backwards from what I usually do! I had to stamp another balloon and pop it up to cover where the circle messed up! Those of you who read my blog regularly might remeber my Bandit card from before. I love this adorable raccoon image from Hambo and I named him Bandit after a stuffed animal I used to have as a little girl. Madison has a raccoon too and its one of her faves and she calls her Raccy!

We just got out of the pool again today. It really stinks that we are having great weather and this is our last summer weekend! Thursday its back to school and back to work! Yuck!!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Bandit looks so cute holding that bd present and his balloons hanging in the air. too cute. love this dp too. Great job on the sketch.