Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Meet school fun percy


Sorry this post is so late but I was not inspired by the colors this morning until I got an email from Heather owner of H & M stamps give us the go ahead on posting sneak peeks! Meet school fun percy! Isnt he just adorable?!?! Love him! I think this will make fun teacher notes which I will be making for all my kids teachers. I left the desk blank for the teacher to write the childs name there! How cute is that?!?! For my layout I started with Julees mojo50 sketch but I changed the image to a rectangle instead of a circle. On my rose red panel I stamped 2 image stamps included with school fun percy to make my "dp". I used Quickutz ribbon slider cut out in kraft and stamped the number image on the slider also. Does my excitement just come off the screen at you!?!?LOL! Be back later with more deets...gotta run to cheerleading and football practice!
ETA: In my haste to post before practice I forgot to mention Percy will be available at H & M stamps on Sept 1!

4 comments:

Neva said...

this is just too cute. love this image and great job of coloring. Glad you found some inspiration for the CC too.

Anonymous said...

He's totally fun!! Great card! :)

ChristineCreations said...

Oh that's just so cute Shannon! Glad you got the go ahead for a sneak peek! And I love the striking black and white of the penguin against the rose layer with those cute letters and numbers! What an awesome back to school card!

Ann said...

TOO cute! As a teacher, I give this card an A+! :D