Friday, August 22, 2008

Oldie Olive Apples


Todays challenge is oldies but goodies to use things you havent used in a long time. Well this is an easy challenge for me b/c in stamping I get on kicks where I use things like stamps, embellishments, etc then I just stop when I get on another kick!LOL!
For my oldies today I used basket full of fun a set I just had to have! Ive inked up once and it was over a year ago! I also used my watercolor crayons that I never use anymore. When I was looking at the basket full of fun set and saw the apples I remebered the tart and tangy dp and my card was born! I used Jens sfytt for my layout since I didnt get a chance to play on Saturday.
Not a lot of chit chat today. I have to get ready for a class tonight. Hope you have a great weekend!
Recipe:
Stamps: basket full of fun
Paper: textured so saffron, kraft, old olive, tart and tangy dp
Ink: stazon
Other: wwc crayons in old olive, always artichoke, going gray, charcoal gray, so saffron, and really rust (to make the bucket look rusted), buttons from Walmart, hemp, white gel pen, cutter kit for distressing.

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Ohhhh loved this set! What a great card with the buttons and the new dp it all came together beautifully!

Neva said...

This is great, love it. Glad you finally got some use from that "I HAVE GOT TO HAVE THAT" set. I love Granny Smith Apples, now where is the caramel dip. LOL