Monday, August 25, 2008

Fabulous Fall flower


Im so glad its Monday! How many times have you heard that??! Kids are back in school, Fay is outta here, and I have a stamp class tonight! The class was supposed to be on Friday but we had to cancel due to the weather.
I have a triple challenge card for you this morning. I used the color challenge from OCC. Beate is back with her sketch challenge so of course I had to do it and todays technique challenge is dry embossing with craft white ink. For my main image I stamped the flower 2x in pumpkin pie and 2x in rose red. I cut out and layered the flower alternating colors. I added a jumbo eyelet and rhinestone brad to the top layer of the flower. I have a really hard time with this flower for some reason. ESPECIALLY when it comes to cutting it out!
I have some pics to share later today of Madison on her 6th bday! Have a great day!

No comments: