Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stamps Happen Fairy


Todays sketch gave me a chance to color this fun image. I pm'd Michelle (Mish B) about a month ago b/c she used the cutest fairy from Stamps happen. We ended up doing an image swap and this is one of the fairies I got. I love these Stamps happen fairies! Very fun to color!
I colored the image using gamsol magic technique then outlined with the copic cool gray No.1 marker. I used one of my old fave color combos pale plum and perfect plum. I kept the embelishments very limited so I just 2 brads and some faux stitching.
Sorry Ive been MIA for a couple of days but I had some major rearranging to do! Im outgrowing my stamp/storage area AGAIN!LOL! I will be back later to post a RAK from Michelle. Its raining here so I have to wait out this storm before I can get a pic. TFL!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just fantastic, great job of coloring. Love this image and you have done a wonderful job of coloring it.

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable image and I love what you've done with it. Too cute!