Friday, August 8, 2008

Batty Good day

How cute is this bat image and senitment from Treehouse?!?! The image and senitment are available NOW! Check it out here! Todays limited supply challenge is to make a lunch note
using an ATC card. Ive made ATCs before but never a card. I have to tell I just love these! They are perfect for a little I love you or Im thinking of you! I made this to give one of the kids for Halloween. My kids dont take their lunch very often but I like to make them a "spooky lunch" for Halloween!LOL!
This card was super easy to make. I started with the creepy crawly dp from last Halloween. I colored the bat with using the gamsol magic. I used the white gel pen to go over his teeth too. I cut the bat out and popped him up on a 1 1/2" black circle and a 2" pumpkin pie. I used my white gel pen and the fiskars circles to draw a circle around the black circle to match the pattern in the dp. The sentiment is stamped on really rust. I added pumpkin pie grosgrain and white brads for embellies. Hope you have a batty good day!

3 comments:

Neva said...

Another fantastic creation by e3stamper. Love this Shannon

Denise Marzec said...

Looooooove the bat card! Fantastic coloring!!

Dana Rose said...

Hello. Found your blog through random blog surfing.... I love the bat card. The colors are great and I love the shading on the bat!