Sunday, August 17, 2008

Award


I received this award from my bestest staming partner in crime Neva aka Mom for those of you who didnt already know that!LOL! Thank you! Its great that we have this wonderful hobby to share and even better we are on a design team together! Both of our firsts! We are also both guest designers for Treehouse stamps. I receive inspiration from her daily in stamping and beyond! I am passing this award to 5 other people who inspire me daily
1. Amy-She has an amazing style and Im so happy she is finally in the dirt pile where she belongs!
2. Denise-Another dirty stamper and so deserving! Looking at her cards always reminds me to stamp inside my card! Shes also a huge Nascar fan. Gotta love her for that!LOL!
3. Kendra-She can pick the most amazing color combos that I usually end up writing down and casing for later!LOL!
4. Charmaine-Charmaine was the first person to ever RAK me. Shes so super sweet and makes the cutest bug cards ever!
5. Kirsten- Kirstens blog was the first I ever went to and I havent stopped!LOL! She is super talented!

4 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Thank you so much, Shannon, both for the award and your sweet words!!

Neva said...

AW, how sweet of you to be so nice to an old lady like that. I appreciate you for all you are to me and all you do for me as well. Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

awww thanks so much girlie! that is sooo nice! *hugs*

Sew Club said...

Thanks so much, Shannon! You're so sweet! I appreciate your coming by to check in on me! :)