Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sc190 Whoot Whoot

I had a happy accident today! I love when that happens!LOL! I was making a card for todays sketch challenge. I already knew what dp, set, and colors I wanted to use. I just got in this CHF u r a hoot set and I just had to ink it up! Hes soooo cute!!!The dp is We R memory keepers urban window collection. I think its called diner drive thru. Love it! Okay so I wanted to make a 5 1/4" sq card for today b/c Im out of 4 1/4" envelopes and I dont like making them but I have plenty of large sq envelopes. Well when I went to assemble my card it was waayyy to big! I had already layered the choc chip piece onto the dp so I couldnt take it off so I just cut 1" off the top and right side. I love the way it looks! I probably wouldnt be able to get it just right again if I tried!LOL! Can you tell math wasnt exactly my fave subject in school!

I colored the image using gamsol magic technique and outlined with copic cool gray no.1. I cut the image out using Fiskars circles and punched the scallop out in riding hood red. I used my baja breeze reinker and fantastix to color the bridal flower. I attached the bridal flower to the tree using SU rhinestone brads. To finish off my card I added 2 larger rhinestone brads to the top left side.
You will be seeing this color combo and dp again b/c I love it!! And....did you notice my watermark. Yep trying that again its an older one but Im trying it out again before I get a newer one. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Neva said...

I love this Shannon, Great job of coloring, love the dp and that owl is a whoooot.

Unknown said...

This is super duper cute! I love it!!

Carolina said...

Oh is this little owl ever so darlin'!!! Just an over all adorable card!