Thursday, September 18, 2008

Upward Cheer Obsessions


Todays challenge is silhouette stamps. I love this set by H & M A Girls obsessions especially the cheerleader image since my girls are cheerleading for Upward Cheer this year. They have their first game on Saturday where they get to cheer on their little brother who is playing flag football! So expect to see pics!LOL!

I made this card for their coach and used the Upward colors. I wanted to make the pom pom more 3-d so I punched 1/2" circles in turquoise, pumpkin pie, and burgundy. I cute slits in the circles and attached them with the silver brad. It looks really cute IRL b/c you see the different colors. I added stickles to the stars in the image. Hope she likes it! Have a great day!

2 comments:

bodastamps said...

I love your work and enjoy reading your blog. It would be sooo much easier to read if the ink where black instead of white. The font is small so having it white makes it tough reading on a laptop.
Your cards are just my style. Keep up the great blog

Neva said...

Such a fantastic way to knock out a challenge. Great job on this one. Love the pom poms