Friday, September 19, 2008

Cased White out


I have a 5 minute card for you today! Sorry this is a late post but I had to work this morning and I overslept so no stamping time!LOL!
Denise posted this card this week for the colors challenge and I faved it to case. Todays challenge was the perfect day to case it! We were to use white! Alot of white!LOL! I stamped the Christmas tree image from Treehouse stamps new release Christmas Favorites. I outlined the tree w/my prismacolor pencil and blended w/gamsol. As Im typing this I realize I cheated a tad on the challenge b/c I used black ink for the sentiment! "oops!" Maybe the challenge police will be forgiving since its Friday!LOL! I added kraft taffeta ribbon for my embelishment. I also added diamond stickles to the tree.
Thats all for today! I'll be back tommorrow with an HM challenge card! Have a great night!

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, this is such a cute Christmas card. Love it! ...and aren't you a sweetie. Thanks for linking to my card. You made me smile.

...hey, love your new background with all the froggies too. Cute stuff!

Dra. Ana said...

congratulations Shannon!!!

you have a very wonderful gift, your work is precious. I share your taste for making cards.

greetings from colombia!

Neva said...

Great job of CASEing, love this Christmas tree and I love the shading around the tree, makes it look like it is glowing. Very , Very Pretty