Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Love

Heres another sketch challenge card for you today. I also used the colors from Heathers color challenge on Saturday. Heather has a color and sketch challenge on her blog every Saturday. This week if you paricipate in both you could win GOODIES!!! You can make two cards or you can combine.

I used a new H & M stamp set called Our love! I love this set-a great set for couples! I colored the couple image using watercoloring with markers technique. I also added stickles to the necklace on the woman. I added a prima to the bottom right corner of the image. (2 days in a row using primas!yayy!) Dont they make a cute couple?!?LOL! For my background I inked up SU French script background in pale plum and stamped off once before stamping on the pale plum cs. I stamped the baroque swirl in pefect plum in the left corner (which I actually should have stamped in the right corner!). I stamped the french script background tone on tone on the perfect plum strip. I stamped the sentiment Together Forever from Our love on lower right of the pale plum layer. I used pomegrante ds ribbon instead of cs on this card for the 3 strips on the sketch.

To win some blog candy check out this post!

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love these colors!

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too cute. Love this couple and your coloring is fantastic. Great job.