Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Popcorn Bear


Todays sketch was just what I needed to make a card using my new super cute Rubbernecker image. Isnt he adorable!?!LOL!
I made my card a sq card base since the image is large. I colored popcorn bear with copic markers. I used my white gel pen for the nose and cheeks.
As soon as I saw this image I knew I wanted to make some dp using the popcorn image from SU Treat yourself. I stamped the popcorn randomly on ga pacific white and colored with copics. I used my SU real red and black markers to make my dots. I used striped real red grosgrain to cover the seam I thought this ribbon would be cute since it matches the popcorn bag! I colored the clear bella bauble with my copic marker (the bottom bauble is a little off I just noticed that!LOL!). I think this turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!LOL!
Alana is doing wonderful!! She did fantastic yesterday! Im so proud of her. She never once complained about pain and she only cried once and it was when she first woke up in recovery. As soon as we got back to the room she was sitting up in the bed talking to everyone and wanting her presents!LOL! She got up and walked the halls a couple of times. We didnt have to stay overnight we made it home just in time to watch the new 90210 last night! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Oh you stinker this is just so cute. I love this image and your handmade background sheet is just prefect with it. GREAT JOB ON THIS!

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe, what a fun card!! Love the popcorn theme.