Friday, September 19, 2008

Leafy Bear Hugs


I bought this adorable set from ATS about a month ago. Its so cute but this set is more summery so I havent had a chance to use it since Ive been in full fall mode!LOL! So today I combined the bear and HM fall set Leaf load of fun for my beary fall scene! I pulled the colors and prints from the inspiration challenge today and used Jens sfytt for my layout. I added circle chipboard for todays OCC challenge.
I colored the image using gamsol magic and added some grass w/my Old olive marker. My blog is acting up today so I will be back later w/my HM challenge card.

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Adorable Card & congrats on being Featured Stamper this week - so beyond thrilled for you!!!

Unknown said...

WOW-- Congratulations Shannon --- I just saw you are the featured stamper this week!! I'm off to pick out one of your adorable cards to case!!

Neva said...

such an adorable creation. Love this beary fall scene. too cute

Elena said...

I love this card! The bear is adorable! Love the papers!