Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pretties Brainwave sketch

Those of you who have been visiting my blog for awhile know that Ashley and I used to do challenges and post them on our blogs. Well I was super excited for her when she started her own stamp company. I was even more excited when she asked me to be a guest designer!! Well Ashley has some BIG news! She is expecting her first baby! Yaayyy! Congrats Ashley!! Ashley posts a brainwave challenge on her blog every Wed. this week its a color challenge. Come play along here! I combined the colors from the brainwave challenge with todays sketch challenge. Have I told you Im totally addicted to the PIF thread!LOL!! I love it! A great way to get some images to try out before you buy them. I will be ordering some of these adorable images from Paper pretties! Ive seen them and really liked them I just havent ordered from them YET! I got this super cute image from Lee! Thanks girlie! Isnt she soooo cute!?!? I colored her using gamsol magic and outlined with my copic cool gray no.1 marker. After I pulled out the colors from the brainwave challenge I realized that three of the colors (teal, choc chip, regal rose) were in SU retired Loves me dp and I had some flowers punched out in the dp! yayy!! After I found the flowers I realized the design of the dp also matched the dotted background stamp from Polka dots and paisleys! So my card was born....Love when everything fall together!LOL! Hope you have a great day and dont forget to post a comment to win blog candy here!!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Such a cutie patootie, so glad you snagged this image, great coloring job on this. Great job on the sketch.