Monday, September 15, 2008

Glitter Surprise Bella



Todays technique challenge is glitter surprise. Instead of a background stamp I used the flip flop wheel and paired it with this Bella image I got from Ashley. Its hard to see the flip flops in the pic but its pretty IRL. I colored the image with SU, copic, and prismacolor markers. I also used some of my stash of east coast prep dp. I love this dp for fun bright cards so I had to stock up when it retired!LOL!

I cleaned my stamping area yesterday and rearranged some things and I found these sparkling brads from MM. Now my table is covered in glitter from this technique!LOL! I used Jens sfytt for my layout. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon, this is just too cute. So sorry you are not so happy with how your TLC turned out. I think it is great but then I am partial to your work. ;) Love ya and Love this.

Denise Marzec said...

Fun, Fun, FUN card. Love it Shannon!