Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chicken Butt



LOL! This cracks me up! (no pun intended!LOL!) I got this image and sentiments from the PIF thread. Thanks Suzanne! When I saw Beates wsc I knew what I wanted to do!

I colored the chicken using Copic and prismacolor markers and I really love how the coloring turned out on this image! I used real red pallette of prints for the dp. Look Denise I even decorated the INSIDE of the card!LOL! This actually went in the mail Friday morning to a friend of mine I think will get a kick out of this card! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Congrats on being the Featured Stamper on SCS!!! WooHoo!! This card is adorable. I say this to my kids ALL the time! And my oldest is almost 17!! She still smiles, in spite of herself. heehee!!

Dawn Easton said...

I LOVE this! haha...cracks me up too...hehe! FABULOUS colouring..wow!
I need to figure out that PIF on SCS and get in on it!

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too cute for words. Jessie cackled over my shoulder as I was reading your write up. Fantastic Coloring job.

Elena said...

What a fun card! I like this chiken! Great coloring!

Denise Marzec said...

Miss Shannon!!...the SUPER star!! Oh my word, girl, CONGRATULATIONS on being Sunday's FS. I'm so sorry I was away for your big day. I hope you had a blast looking at all the CASE'ing...and you better believe, as soon as I ditch this nasty cold of mine, I'll be checkin' out your gallery to play along too. Whooo-hoooo, I'm so excited for you!!

Reeeeally cool Chicken Butt card too! Love it!