Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Generation of stitches



Im updating my blog from the hospital with Mama's laptop. Its good to have connections at the hospital!LOL!

Todays color challenge is to create a card using a monochromatic color combo. This was a perfect challenge for this super cute new set from H & M. I love this Generation of stitches set. This is a great baby set! I pulled out my summer sun textured cs and bazzill yellow, I added kraft and ga pacific white for my neutrals. I used copic markers to color my image then outlined with cool gray no.1. I used an old sketch challenge from Beates blog for my layout. I added 2 silver brads and yellow grosgrain ribbon for my embellies. Dontcha just love that sentiment..."you've gotten the cutest little..." Heather has designed this set so you can add...button nose, baby bottom, or baby face. So cute! It also has lots of family sentiments like Mother, father, grand, etc.

Please keep Alana in your thoughts and prayers. I will be back later with an update on her! Have a great day and dont forget about Heathers free shipping!!! If you like this image and would like to see the entire set click here

2 comments:

Neva said...

This is just too adorable Shannon, love it.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely ADORABLE set. Love how they have stitched edges, and I love the idea for the different sentiments. Your card looks great in the different shades of yellow too!