Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Really Breezy Pete


With todays colors I couldnt resist to pull out some of my neglected cute fall images! So I pulled out HH Pumpkin patch Pete and colored him up! Im trying to finish up my fall cards this week so I can get them mailed out.

I colored Pete using gamsol magic and outlined him with cool gray no.1 marker. I need to get the warm grey b/c I think it would look better with the fall colors! This card is a case card. The OCC is having a challenge to case the OCC girls so I couldnt pass up the opportunity to case one of my fave OCC girls Denise! I cased her friendly scarecrow card. I changed the image to the HH Pete, I changed the colors to cc186 colors. I left off the dp and used the flannel plaid background tone on tone instead. I added the stitching and used the horizontal slot punch for my ribbon instead of the bow in the corner like Denise did. Since I was casing Denise I made sure to stamp on the inside of the card!LOL! I stamped flannel plaid in baja breeze(stamped off once) onto white and added the sentiment from H and M's Old Fashioned hayride. I love the senitment! "hanging around friend thinking of you cause Ive got nothing else to do!" LOL! I'll be back later with my kids goodie post.

No comments: