Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Raggedy Anns horse

Since Alanas napping I decided to get a little more stamp time in so I made another card for todays sketch. I used H & M's new stamp set Generation of stitches. I love this set! This image reminds me of Raggedy Ann and Andys horse! I have a boy and girl card for you today. For the boy card I used todays sketch and MME dp. I colored the horse using Julees no copics no problem technique. For the girl card I used KI memories sweet and sassy stitches and colored the horse using Su markers blended with alcohol on Pti white. I definetly like the other coloring technique more. The layout for my girl card is a sketch challenge from a couple of weeks ago but right now I cant find where!LOL! I added buttons as embellishment on both cards b/c I cant NOT put buttons for some reason using this set!LOL!

Dont forget about the H & M shipping special! Hop on over and check it out! Have a great day! Oh and for some reason that I cant explain Ive tried to rename this stamp set in my head!! So if you see where I address this stamp set as Everyday stitches you know what Im talking about! I had to go back yesterday morning in my haste and correct it here and on SCS!LOL!

2 comments:

Neva said...

OMGosh Gurl have you been busy stampin' or what, these are all just darling. I love these horses in both color combos, so cute. Great job on both.

Julia Aston said...

Love the great colors on both of these 'hossies'! great ribbons and buttons - very fun Shannon!