Monday, September 29, 2008

Jugglin Bday


Do you love High hopes?!?! I do!LOL! High hopes now has a blog and challenges. The first challenge is to make a birthday card. I used this super cute clown Juggles (Thanks Shannah!)
I colored Juggles clown with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. My fave technique! I also added some highlights with my white gel pen. I pulled the colors from the jersey shore dp. I used Taylors cupcake challenge #35 for my layout. I didnt get a chance to play along Friday but I really liked the layout so I did it anyway!LOL!
We had a great weekend here. My Mom and I went shopping Friday and I found an adorable Inkadinkado stamp set I cant wait to get inky! We had a bad experience w/HL though (actually our first one!) and we ate at a restaraunt my cousin raves about. Yuck!!! It wasnt for me!LOL! But other than that it was great to spend the day with my shopping/stamping bud!LOL! See I have to take her w/me to help control my spending!LOL! She always gives me these looks that says "um...you know Danny's gonna kill you!"LOL! So I know to STOP!LOL! I know people hate when I go into a store. See I put all kind of stuff in my buggy but by the time Ive reached the register Ive taken 1/2 of it out!LOL!
I'll be back in a bit with my halloween goodie!

5 comments:

Neva said...

One day you are going to learn the art of "SELF-CONTROL" but then you wont need me anymore. eeekkkk. What will I do then. I guess by then you will be pushing me in a wheelchair after you check me out of the nursing home. LOL. Love this fun and gorgeous birthday card creation. Juggles is so cute. Love it.

Lorelie Kim said...

What a super cute clown card!! Love the square panel background and wonderful coloring!

Denise Marzec said...

Um yeah, love HH, love this clown, and I love your coloring! Great choice of polka dot DP too. Super cute card!

Nicole Bailey said...

oooohhhh love your coloring!
Love the colors too-so super cute!

Deb Wood said...

These are all really great! Love fall! I do the same thing at tje stores and sometimes I leave with nothing, but it was mine for a little while! LOL!!