Friday, September 12, 2008

Merry Christmas Cupcake

Treehouse stamps will be having a release every Friday this month! Todays release is this super cute Christmas cupcake set! Now I usually dont start on my Christmas cards until October but this year everyone seems determined to get me to start earlier!LOL! I just have to be in the right "mood" to really have fun creating a Christmas card so coolier weather is a definte!LOL! That being said I love this cute cupcake image!

I have a triple challenge card here this morning! Yesterdays challenge was to use your white gel pen. I used mine to make highlights on the holly and berries. Todays LSC challenge is to find a quick and simple TLC challenge to use on your card. I used paper piecing and watercoloring with markers on my card. I love paper piecing! Its my fave quick WOW technique. The dp I used is KI Memories simple Christmas stripes. For the third challenge on this triple card is Beates wsc57 for my layout.

Only one more day to enter for the blog candy!! I will announce the winner tommorrow! I've had fun reading about everyones fave thing about fall. To enter for the blog candy click here!

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oooooh, love all the colors!

Neva said...

OK gal this is just just too yummy. love that dp and the paper piecing you did too. Great job