Thursday, May 24, 2007

Well my stampin mojo went out the door yesterday! I tried several different projects and nothing came together for me. The first thing I wanted to do was create some cards using the Hostess set Friends and Flowers I've seen some cute cards using this and very little stamping involved b/c the kit have cardstock stickers sounds easy enought right!??! Not so much for me yesterday. The first card has little pieces stamped on celery. The strip of patterened paper is layered with choc chop with stickers . I took a piece of so saffron cs and stamped itty bitty backgrounds stamped on it in so saffron. I used my 3/4" punch to punch out windows for the stickers. The ribbon slide is also a sticker from the kit.

The second card I made was another tent topper card. The card base is so saffron with PP matted on it. I used the photo corner stickers from the kit. I used my Fiskars circles to cut out my circle in rose red. I used my scallop circle punch in WW cs. The flowers are stickers from the kit. I used my celery marker to doodle around the scallop. This card is missing something I just couldnt make it work. I tried to add a sentiment on the front but it took up too much of the card.
YAYYY!!!!For Jordin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She won!!!!Im off to try to find my mojo be back tommorrow with another project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card designs. I wil have to case them.Hope you don't mind.