Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fishy Friends


This is #2 on list of jaw dropping sets on the retirement list. I love fishy friends and silly sealife. They are so fun! As you can see I have alot of cartoon animal images which are my absolute faves.
I found this awesome prismacoloring tutorial a few months ago and has been on my to-do list but we know how that goes sometimes! I knew I wanted to do a post with fishy friends today and remebered the tutorial(which actually uses fishy friends) so here it is. I used summer sun, brilliant blue, glorious green, and ruby red cardstock and matching prisma pencils. http://hopartstudios.typepad.com/hop_art_studios/2007/02/prismacolor_lay.html
Layout was Splitcoast challenges sc120. All three panels have cheesecloth stamped tone on tone. Cheesecloth is another stamp that is retiring and it goes great with this set.

No comments: