Thursday, May 31, 2007

Going, Going, Gone


Todays challenge was to use retiring sets. Well I can do that....90% of my stamps are retiring sets. I used basket full of fun on todays card. It is a hostess set in the current catty that will be retiring. I also used crosshatch a retiring background stamp. I wanted basket full of fun when the catty first came out and finally had a party within the limit to get it as a hostess gift. The sad part is I've never even inked it up!*GASP* How terrible is that!! I colored the bucket and apples w/markers after my watercolored image flopped! All the layers are sponged in going gray. The sentiment isnt covered up the way it looks in the photo.
This will probably be my last post for the week. I have some MAJOR stampin to get done. My Mom and I are going to a SCS gathering and I have 20 swaps to make that I have not even started on! I also have another swap of 15 I have to get done before we go. We will be out of town all weekend so I have to get them done this week! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done. I love this card. Sorry the WC image flopped but I bet even as you call if flopped it was still gorgeous.