Monday, May 14, 2007

TLC116 Warm Up

Sorry for the last post today. I have had computer problems this A.M. I think it's been the operator but anywho...Today's technique challenge was hosted by 11Valerie11 and her challenge was what she calls warm up cards. 3x3 cards to help get your creative juices flowing. For this card I stamped French Script background in creamy caramel on caramel cs for tone on tone. I stamped the Happy Harmony quote on WW cs in always artichoke. I stamped the flower off 2x's before stampin it on the quote for a lighter image. The flower was stamped in regal rose. This is a great color combo I will use again.

Hope all you mothers had a wonderful yesterday. My hubby took the kids outside for awhile yesterday for me to play so I got some stamping done I will share later on this week. Be back tomorrow for a new challenge and layout.

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

I really like this card! Such unusual colors...but it works!