Monday, May 7, 2007

All wrapped up in French Script

I found an awesome pocket card on one of my fave blogs. On the right you will see a list of awesome blogs to check out. Twisted Chick Creations is Michelle's blog (aka flaxychick) she has such a unique style. I used orchid opulence as the card base. The pocket is elegant eggplant. I stamped the All year Cheer I in orchid. The flower is popped up above the sentiment. The ribbon is some I got at Michaels. I stamped off and then stamped french script on the bookmark. The stem and flowers are from All Wrapped Up. I colored the flowers in eggplant and orchid. I love the look of prisma pencils blended with gamsol and stumps. I have a list of prisma pencils that match with SU colors if you would like the list leave me a comment on today's post. Check out www.dickblick.com they have great prices on prisma pencils and you can buy them indiviually or in sets. I bought just the ones I needed to match SU colors. I will suggest if you do use the prisma pencils to get their sharperner other pencils sharperner just dont work as well on these particular pencils because of the soft lead. Other sharperners will break the lead off before you get the pencil sharpened and when you finish you have 1/2 a pencil left (ask me how I know this!) Today is the last day I will be doing retiring sets. I am so ready to get my hands on the preview brochure and cant wait to see the new catty. It's like waiting on Santa!

No comments: