Friday, May 4, 2007

All Natural Elegant Greetings



Today I combined two stamp sets. French script background and Elegant greetings go so great together. Elegant greetings are my fave sentiment set and I never use them without French script. The flower is from All Natural. All Natural was one of the first stamp sets I saw demonstrated. The demo used the pear and colored it with stampin pastels and it was beautiful, but for some reason I kept putting off getting the stamp set. I think the reason I hesitated on getting it because it just wasnt my style and I didnt think I would use it alot boy was I wrong! There are some amazing cards people have created on Splitcoaststampers with this set.

For this card I used Apricot Appeal card base stamped with French Script in Pumpkin Pie ink. I layered Always Artichoke on the bottom half stamped tone on tone with the leaf from All Natural. The flowers were watercolored using reinkers and aquapainter in apricot appeal, pumpkin pie, regal rose. The flowers were mounted on on regal rose and pumpkin pie with the ticket corner punch. I used hemp twine around the image and used regal rose marker to ink up the word thoughtfulness from the Elegant greetings on the WW punch on regal rose. Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I too love this set but have never owned it. I used a friends with the intention of buying it but somehow I never did. Keep up the good work!