Saturday, May 19, 2007

May VSN- Emerald City

Last night was so fun! I participated in my first VSN(Virtual Stamp Night) at Splitcoast. Last night was the tailgate party and went from 6-12 with challenges posted every hour. You have a 45 minute limit to create your card. This card was my fave from last nights challenges. It was the Emerald City challenge and we were to create a card pertaining to the movie Wizard of Oz. I was so excited b/c I bought this stamp set from Missy B Designs called Sassy Girls. The sentiment used in this card was the reason I bought the set. It sooo sounded like something I would say. The sentiment fit perfectly with the challenge. I had to keep the layout pretty simple since I spent so much time coloring the image I would have done more to the card but would have ran over the time limit. My DD's wanted to help a little too much they created a card last night too for VSN. Check out my gallery at Splitcoast to see my other creations from last nights VSN. Join in on the fun today-VSN begins at 12 p.m. today you wont regret it I promise! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahahaha! Fabulous card!!

Anonymous said...

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!! hahaha.
Beautiful Card.