Monday, May 21, 2007

More VSN weekend




Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fab weekend. I had so much fun this weekend. DH and the kids worked outside and I played inside. This is 2 more posts from VSN weekend these were from Saturday's challenges. The first pic with Bold Butterfly was to use the baby wipe technique. I never done this before I love the way it turned out. I used cool caribbean, certainly celery, and pretty in pink reinkers to stamp the bold image of the butterfly and stamped the outline in cool carribbean. I also stamped the bold image of the flower on certainly celery.
The second pic is from the challenge to create a thank you card that didnt have "thanks" or "thank you" stamped on it. Bubble Queen was the perfet set for this what better way to say thanks than to tell someone "Youre Fabulous". The sentiment was stamped first in apricot appeal and then stamped in black. I stamped the flower on turquoise for tone on tone. The main image I colored with markers since we had a time limit I didnt want to use gamsol and pencils. I used turquiose, cameo coral, apricot appeal. The bubbles in the tub I used the blender pen on for a softer color. I went over the bubbles above the tub with stickles. You can see the rest of my VSN creations in my gallery at Splitcoast.
CRMC ladies dont forget we will be ordering this week! Pallete O'Prints is still going on. Did you all drool over the preview brochure!???! Be back tommorrow with a new template!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are simply adorable. Love the butterfly and you know I love the Bubble Queen.