Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Joy Fold



Hope you all had a great day yesterday! Our internet was down almost all day (insert sad face here) but I did get some stamping done! This card was made using the joy fold. I found the tutorial here: http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/05/05/joy-fold-tutorial/
The card base is so saffron and old olive cs. I used the polka dots and paisley DP. I stamped the polka dots in so saffron and stamped off on WW with sentiment stamped in old olive for the main image. I also inked up the flower with taken with teal and old olive markers. The inside has the petals wheel in so saffron and the polka dots stamped in old olive. I used the button on the front panel to hold the flap down. Super easy and cute card fold! Try one today and link it back here in the comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, I have got to CASE it.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Great Card!