Friday, May 11, 2007

LSC115-Wide Open Spaces



Todays limited supply challenge was wide open spaces and I have had the Dixie Chicks song in my head all morning long. This is a card I made using my new goodies. I have to say Im not a huge fan of acrylic stamps. I feel I have more control over the rubber wood mounted stamps (like SU). Not dont get me wrong there are some beautiful acrylic stamps sets out there I have just hesitated on getting any...until now. I adore the papertreyink acrylic stamp sets. I have 2 now and will be getting the other 2. They are just awesome. Nichole puts such detail in designing these stamp sets. If you haven't checked them out yet click on the link on the right where I shop.

Okay back to the card. When my Mom and I went on our shopping trip I picked up some Versamagic DewDrop Inks. I love the soft look you get with them. I got mine at Joann's there were 4 coordinating colors in a pack. I used here Persimmon to ink up the flower. KeyLime was used for the sentiment as well as the dotted images. The stripes at the top and bottom were inked in pink grapefruit and the widest stripe was inked in Mango. The brad is some I got from Michaels.

Off to help our school for the PTO porkchop plate dinner for tonight. We sold 1,000 plates. Yipppee. Now we have to put 1,000 plates together. Stop by tommorrow I have a little story to tell you about what happened yesterday while we were cutting the cake slices at school.(stop laughing Mama)

No comments: