Saturday, May 12, 2007

Very Punny Fish

I hope you are having a better day than we are here. It's so smoky you can hardly breathe which is not good for my daughter. She is already weezing and pulling hard to breathe. Sometimes I wish I could just help her breathe, when she is sick I feel so helpless because I just wish there was something else I could do for her.

This is a card I made awhile back from the SAB catalog. Very Punny was the must have set in the SAB for me. This little fish is just too cute to me! I saw a card like this except the card base was yellow and now I cant seem to find it in the Splitcoast gallery but it was so cute. Cheesecloth is stamped in black on the lower portion of the card with the fish stamped over the bkgrd. I colored the fish with the cool carribean inkpad and a blender pen. The cord is some I got at Hobby Lobby and the fish charm is cool carribean cs stamped with black. I also used the itty bitty backgrounds to make more bubbles for the fish. Hope all you mothers have a great day tommorrow. Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card. You do such beautiful work.