Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A New Pocket Card


One of my favorite folds to use is a pocket card. They are so fun and easy to make. I found this pocket card on Paula's blog. She has a super easy tutorial for this card. I used my Polka Dot and Paisley paper along with the stamp set to make mine. With graduation and weddding season just around the corner this card would be perfect for it. A baby announcement would also be great for this card because you could include a pic on one of the inserts.
Are you ready for American Idol tonight? I think the final 2 will be Jordin and Blake but I think (crossed fingers) Jordin will win. My family loves watching the show it's so funny watching my 3 kids dancing around and singing when someone they like is on stage. Of course they are still young enough to agree with mommy and daddy most of the time so they like who we like. Hope you have a stampendous day!
Oh, I bet you would like a link to the card tutorial huh? Okay if you insisit. Here it is http://stampnscrapwithpaula.blogspot.com/2007/03/surprise-saturday.html. Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Can't wait to get to my stamp room to make one myself.