Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Michelle's Tent Topper Card

Well I promised you a new template today and here it is. I love having several different ways to fold cards and all the different looks you can get. Today's card is Michelle's Tent Topper cards. They are super fun to make. SOO EASY which Im all about! I stamped the card base with Well Worn Words in elegant eggplant on orchid opulence cardstock. The main image is stamped in Orchid Opulence and certainly celery. I applied silver stickles on the tulip. Ribbon is some from Joann's micro spools I told you about on a previous post. All layers are sponged with elegant eggplant.

Hope you all watched AI last night. Jordin was fantastic!!!!!!!!!So excited about tonights show crossing my fingers for her.

Here's the link to Michelle's tent topper card. There's not really a template but she give directions on how to assemble the card. No worries it's super easy but the outcome is too cute!!!

http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/2007/04/more-tent-topper-cards.html

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the tent topper template! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, you must teach me how to do this one.