Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CC114-Bodacious Colors

Well I promised you a new post and here it is. Check out my new watermark! I spent all day yesterday trying to get it on the card and loaded onto my blog. BIG headache! I found this neat tutorial on Dawn's blog but I had to make some changes b/c I think her measurements were wrong. What I did was cut my paper at 51/2 x11 score at 2 1/4 put my white cs inside and made the 2nd score mark then cut 2 1/4 from the score mark. After you look at the tutorial it will make sense to you.

Now I have to say that usually when I try a new fold, technique, etc. I always use just a scratch piece of paper not my pretty cs for reasons just like this but after I figured it out I was pretty proud of my card today. I used Bodacious Boqouet and Faux Ribbon sentiment from PaperTrey Ink. *Enabler alert* PaperTrey Ink debuted a new set today that is a must have. I love it!
Tonight is American Idol night so you all know where I'll be come 8:00. Just for A.I. fans a little spoiler-I was right Simon picked Jordin's song, Paula picked Blake, and Randy picked Melinda. The songs chosen are Melinda-Whitney Housten-I believe in you and me, Blake-The Police-Roxanne, and Jordin-?(I forgot)-Wishing on a star.

Oh, I almost forgot the link...you wouldnt have liked that! Here it ishttp://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stamping_thoughts/2007/05/new_tutorial_fo.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to stop watching AI and find something else to obsess. It takes up too much time. 2 nights. Can't watch one with out the other to see who get's the boot. If Blake wins I will NEVER watch that show again

Anonymous said...

Sorry,
Forgot to let you know, LOVE the card and need the template.