Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wanted Snowman


Really quick post today! Sorry! We have the kids awards banquet tonight for football and cheerleading. Is it Friday yet?!?!LOL!
I made this card for todays ways to use it challenge. Kim challenged us to use watercolor paper. My fave thing to use with watercolor paper is my SU markers!! Ive had this High hopes image since last year I just bought it too late to use much for the holidays so I made sure and get a pack of the Outlaw dp to pair with him before it retired. I had alot of fun making this card!! Isnt he the cutest little dirty snowman ever?!?!LOL! I also added some sparkle to him for the HH challenge this week. I added my sakura gold pen to his badge (I inteded to go over it with stickles but I always make that the last step so I dont make a mess and touch it!LOL!) well I forgot to do it before I took the pic so just imagine stardust stickles over the badge too!
Recipe:
Stamps: cowboy snowman
Paper: watercolor, sage shadow textured/cs, really rust, choc chip, outlaw dp
Ink: black stazon, creamy caramel, SU marker: pumpkin pie, really rust, sage shadow, creamy carmel, close to cocoa, choc chip, sahara sand
Other: star punch, antique gold brads, aquapainter, cutter kit, sponge

4 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon he is just tooooooo cute love it. Great job of coloring , fantastic job on both challenges

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Cute Shannon! I especially love how you colored his hat!

Deb said...

Adorable, Shannon! He looks so great with this paper and all that distressing. Love it!

Jami said...

This is too cute!! I love this little snow-dude. I can totally imagine his sparkly badge!!
hugs, Jami