Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tinkerbell


Okay so I covered quite a few challenges on this card now the challenge is remeber which ones!LOL! To start with I used H & M stamps Fairy tales set for the OCC silhouette challenge. Silke is the guest designer for the OCC this week so I wanted to use more of her style for my card. Silke uses alot of white in her cards and they look so striking!! I used Beates wsc66 for my layout. I used the colors in the PCP color challenge hosted by my friend Ashley. As soon as I saw the colors I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The colors Ashley chose this week are certainly celery, old olive, white, and vanilla. Well I cant use white and vanilla on a card!!! It makes me break out in hives!LOL! I just cant do it so I decided to use one and went with white. Maybe its b/c I been oogling the DD gallery all today but the first thing that popped in my head when I saw the colors was Tinkerbell and I knew the fairy tales set would be perfect so I pulled it out and saw it had a never never land sentiment. It was just meant to be!LOL! So my card also is for the DD central theme this month. My girls are la la over tinkerbell!LOL! Alana reads the Tinkerbell books all the time and they both love the movie! I think the colors in my card also fit for todays inspiration challenge gotta check that out! So now that Ive babbled on and on Im gonna say bye!LOL! Hope you have a great night!

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Shannon! Kudos to you for cutting out that wand!!! I tried twice and cut myself...rofl

Love the white space!! So crisp and clean!!

Neva said...

OK Shannon, 1st of all this is just tooo adorable.
2nd- what the heck, I leave town for a couple of days and you try to take my crown? How could you? LOL. WOW you rally packed all these challenges in for one perfect creation.

Monica Hunter said...

I really love this Shannon! I'm always a fan of clean and simple, and you've done clean, simple AND beautiful! :)

Denise Marzec said...

I love the simplicity yet punch this card has. The green and white is so fresh.

Lisa Fulmer said...

incredibly cute!!!