Monday, November 10, 2008

Sledding Fun


Hope everyone is having a great day! I had to work again today so I had to wait until after school to post. I made this card over the weekend for Beates wsc65. I used this super cute image from Treehouse stamps. This is the first time this little guy has seen ink! Hes so cute!! It was fun to color! I colored the fox first with a chestnut color then went over him with a brown to try to get the color more "fox like".
I had an idea for this card but it didnt quite turn out the way I wanted. I also used alot more white on this card than I normally would use. Ive been on a white kick lately!LOL! I colored the fox image using gamsol magic. I outlined the image with my copic cool gray no.1 marker. I added snow to the image and the bottom portion of the card using tulip white puffy paint. The dp I used is from a Christmas stack from Walmart.
Recipe:
Stamps: Sledding fun
Ink: versafine onyx
Paper: dp from Christmas stack, pti white
Other: circle punches, circle nesties, tulip white puffy paint, prismacolor pencils, gamsol, copic cool gray no.1, MM white brads

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this cute little guy on your PCP slide show-- Super cute and I love all the blues-- Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog today!! {{hugs}} Tori

Denise Marzec said...

SUPER cute!!

Neva said...

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE IT Such a cute cute card. I love this image and your coloring as usual make it sparkle even more. Great job