Saturday, November 29, 2008

Frosty Day Snowman

I have a triple card for you this morning. Todays OCC snowman/snowflake challenge. Jens sfytt and todays inspiration. I was insired by the Festive forest wrapping paper it reminded me of the frosty day dp. Im really happy with this card and seem to be back in my stamping "groove"! Yayyy!!

I love this adorable Whipper snapper image fresh snowfall but I love all whipper snapper images!LOL! I colored the snowman using gamsol magic. I added waterfall stickles to parts of the snowman and snow. I used my circle nesties to cut and emboss the circles. The snowman is popped up on dimensionals. This was a really fun sketch to work with! I added a paper pierced frame and ribbon with a pumpkin pie brad from Pink Hedgehog Papercrafts for my embellishments.

We are going to see Bolt today and then pull out our Christmas decorations. Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too cute, love it. great job, love that dp

Anonymous said...

I love this card. The color scheme is not your typical winter/Christmas color scheme but it is gorgeous.

Johna W said...

I checked out your blog. It is wonderful. I love your creativity! You and I have stimilar choices in stamps. Don't think I could pick a favorite card. They are all SUPER!
Thanks for sharing,
Johna
soonerscrampin.blogspot.com

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love it Shannon!

Tina said...

Great card and image. You're a fabulous colorist! Is that the word?
Tina

Unknown said...

OMG-- This is SOOO Cute Shannon-- Love, Love, Love it-- I have this stamp on the way too! :)

diane zechman said...

What an adorable image! cute card!