Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Meow


This cat sure has the right idea!LOL! Im not feeling the best in the world tonight but I couldnt pass up the sketch challenge. I think Ive gotten a virus from one of the kids at school. This is one of the cards I wasnt happy with so I kept adding stuff to it! I think I overdone it!LOL! I used images from H & Ms The Cats meow. I love this super cute set!
Recipe:
Stamps: The Cats meow
Paper: tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, hawaian papaya, pti white, textured choc chip
Ink: versafine onyx
Other: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, oval punch, circle punch, dew drops, copic cool gray no.1
Dont forget to enter for the blog candy here!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just so precious, I love that set. Such a fun card and lovely dp. Great job of coloring.

Denise Marzec said...

SUCH a cute card, Shannon!!