Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ellie going really vanilla


Todays colors are going gray, very vanilla, and really rust. I pulled out my scraps of fall flowers dp and found this floral design. I needed an image that I could color gray and I remeberd Ellie!! This is the first time Ive colored her! Isnt she adorable?!?! Thanks Shannah!! For my vanilla I used vanilla bean cs coming soon from Treehouse stamps. I sponged all edges with going gray. My going gray brads are from Pink hedgehog papercrafts. I love em!!! The button is from a pack I got from Walmart and I used some ribbon from Joanns in my button. I wish I would have had a smaller button but this the only size I had left of this color.
Today is one of the days I just about gave up on my card!LOL! Well actually not making the card but trying to load it!! I dont know why but for some reason every pic I took of my card was lopsided!! Well my photo editing program kept freezing up!! So I gave up and Ellie will just be lopsided today!LOL! She looks like shes having one of those days too!LOL!

3 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Cute Shannon! An elephant was perfect for this color challenge!

Jackie Pedro said...

Shannon, this is ADORABLE!! Beautifully colored!!!

ChristineCreations said...

I really do LOVE this card Shannon! love that touch of Fall flowers and the rich coloring you gave Ellie! Two thumbs up!