Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ski Slope Hanna

Todays featured stamper is Kendra. I cased Kendras card here. I love this Hanna image! I pulled out my ski slope dp to pair with Hanna and used the colors from the dp to color the image using gamsol magic. Dontcha love the red boots!?!LOL! Okay so I have to explain this. I knew I wanted Hannas clothes to be red and brown but I couldnt decide what color I wanted to color the boots and after I had already colored her hair, tree trunk, and skirt brown I needed some red to balance it out a little. So I went with red boots and while I was coloring her red boots I thought about Footloose and Ariels red boots!LOL! So now Ive been singing Footloose songs in my head this morning!LOL!
Okay back on to the card now....I outlined the image using copic cool gray no. 1. I added some stardust stickles to the star and snow. I kept the layout really simple since the image is so large. I punched two washers using 1/2" circle punch added some bling (it looks like one of them shifted a little). You know Hanna has to have some bling! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love the card and ESPECIALLY the red boots. I've had lots of red shoes in my life but never any red boots.....may have to get some!

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too cute, love the dp, love your coloring, great job of CASEing.